Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Operation: Meet Santa. Mission complete.

The blog title says it all. Out of sheer exhaustion from the mission, this will be brief.

Just because its midday on a week day, doesn't mean that a trip to Bellevue Square for Santa pictures will be quick or easy.

Parking was a nightmare and I was close to rearranging the cones that prevented me from going where I wanted to. I think it took longer to park and leave the mall than it did to get back home.

I will give a shout out to the people who were kind enough to let me in to traffic without just being jerks and cutting me off. A very genuine thank you and happy holidays to them, but the people that did cut me off and block intersections, I hope you guys get coal in your stockings.

Note to self: next year, do Santa photos the week they begin. 




1 comment:

  1. At least you aren't one of the million parents with a screaming child in your Santa picture. She looks so relaxed and that Santa is so cool. That looks like it might even be his own beard.

    ReplyDelete